Day Student Fees
Non-refundable Registration Fee £100
Deposit For One Year Course £1,000
Fee Per Year
April 2023 – March 2024: £18,750
April 2024 – March 2025: £19,500
Fee Per Term
April 2023 – March 2024: £6,250
April 2024 – March 2025: £6,500
Fees are subject to annual review and will incur small increases to take into account any national cost of living rises.
Term fee includes
- Lunch and break-time snack
- All normal tuition during term time (8:30 am – 5:30 pm)
- Extended hours of supervision 8am to 6pm
Term fee does not include
- Breakfast (£1.70) & Dinner (£2.70)
- Registration fee (£100) non-refundable
- Deposit (£1,000 or 20% of total fees) – refundable minus accrued expenses
- Lunch and snack during half terms and other holidays
- Programme of supervised sports and activities after school and at weekends
- Expenses on uniform, examination fees, travel documentation
- Optional recreational excursions e.g. to concerts
- Supervised educational study visits
- Recreational excursions during term time
- Educational materials for use in class
- Summer School
1. Payment is due before the start of term. Interest of 2% per month will be charged thereafter.
2. A full terms notice in writing to the Principal is required before the removing of a pupil. If a student decides to leave mid term, the following term’s fee will still be required in full. Please note that first term fees are non refundable.
3. Payment should be made either by BACS or a banker’s draft or by cheque drawn on a UK bank made payable to Felixstowe International College.