- Age – 10-17 years old
- Academics – For the interview, students must submit their school transcripts (in English) from the last 2 years.
- Attitude – Students must show strong determination to study abroad in England
- Faith – Students do not have to be Christians to attend the college, but the education at FIC is based on Christian values.
- Other – Students must agree to follow school rules.
- Interview – Students must pass an interview with the Principal or a person designated by the Principal.
Step 1 :
Contact the registrar for more details and to arrange a tour of the school and a meeting with the principal.
Step 2 :
Step 3 :
Complete the scholarship application form if applicable
Step 4 :
Interviews will be arranged and successful applicants will be offered a place and contract to sign.
Tuition for Academic Year 2019/2020
Non-refundable Registration Fee
Deposit For One Year Course
Fee Per Year
Fee Per Term
Term fee includes
- Lunch and break-time snack
- All normal tuition during term time (8:30 am ~ 5:30 pm)
Term fee does not includes
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Registration fee (£100) non-refundable
- Deposit (£1,000 or 20% of total fees) – refundable minus accrued expenses
- Lunch and snack during half terms and other holidays
- Programme of supervised sports and activities after school and at weekends
- Expenses on uniform, examination fees, travel documentation
- Optional recreational excursions e.g. to concerts
- Supervised educational study visits
- Recreational excursions during term time
- Educational materials for use in class
- Summer School
Barclays Bank PLC
4 Church Street
Account No: 40405906
Sort Code: 20:98:07
IBAN: GB36BARC 2098 0740 4059 06
Payable to: Felixstowe International College
Terms & Conditions
The purpose of Felixstowe International College’s safeguarding policy is to provide a secure framework for the school in safeguarding and promoting the welfare of those pupils who attend our school. The policy, within the guidelines of the Children Act, aims to ensure that:
• All our pupils are safe and protected from harm.
• Other elements of provision and policies are in place to enable pupils to feel safe and adopt safe practices;
• Staff, pupils, advisors, visitors and parents are aware of the expected behaviour and the school’s legal responsibilities in relation to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our pupils.
The Children Act gives Social Care authorities the duty to take whatever steps are necessary to determine whether each pupil’s welfare is being adequately safeguarded and promoted, and this can involve entry to inspect the school’s premises and records, and to see and interview pupils. Child protection requirements must be known and observed by all adult staff on site, including temporary and ancillary staff. Therefore all new members of staff are made fully aware of requirements and all staff are required to attend child protection training every three years. Felixstowe International College’s policy on child protection and welfare can be found in the Parent Handbook.
Felixstowe International College relies solely on tuition income to meet annual operating expenses. Therefore, it is necessary that the financial obligations for enrolment be for the entire school term. Once a family accepts a place for their child, they are initiating their commitment to begin or continue tuition payments for the entire school term, even if the student is voluntarily withdrawn or expelled from school.
1. Withdrawal by parent: Parents must give a full term’s notice of their intention to withdraw their child. A term’s fees in lieu of notice will be payable where insufficient statutory notice is given, in writing, to the Principal.
2. Withdrawal by Principal: The Principal may require the removal of a pupil at any time if the student’s removal has been determined to be in the interest of other pupils or of the College. In these circumstances, there will be no refund of fees for the current term and a full term’s fees will be payable in lieu of statutory notice.
3. Withdrawal due to illness: If a student withdraws due to serious illness or due to a family emergency a full term’s fees will be payable.
If you cancel your course before arrival for any other reason, no refund will be given. If you cancel your course after arrival, leave the school early, or miss any lessons, no refund will be given.
All students who register to attend Felixstowe International College must have full insurance for: medical expenses (medical emergencies, repatriation costs, emergency dental treatment, etc.), personal accident and injury, cancellation of courses, missed flights, personal liability, legal expenses, and personal belongings and documents. Students must bring a copy of all insurance documents.
In case of a medical emergency, the College will act in “loco parentis” for students under the age of 18.
Damage or Loss
The College is not liable for the loss, damage, or theft of any personal effects, including money not in the care of the College Office. We advise parents to arrange full insurance for health, travel, and possessions. We also advise that students do NOT bring any valuable items unless they are insured.
The signed Registration Form gives permission for the student to participate in all supervised activities inside and outside the College premises. With the Principal’s permission, students may go out unsupervised in a group of at least three students. Only students over 13 will be allowed to go out in groups, unsupervised. Students under 13 will be accompanied at all times.