- Age – 10-17 years old
- English – Students must be able to speak conversational English. Students’ English level will be determined by a test, school reports and interview.
- Academics – For the interview, students must submit their school transcripts (in English) from the last 2 years.
- Attitude – Students must show strong determination to study abroad in England
- Faith – Students do not have to be Christians to attend the college, but the education at FIC is based on Christian values.
- Other – Students must agree to follow school rules.
- Interview – Students must pass an interview with the Principal or a person designated by the Principal.
click here Download: